Wednesday, July 27, 2011

change: to undergo transformation or transition

So...here I am with almost everything I own (apart from my trusty sidekick Roxy).

Three days into a new job and already a mess. When peeps does one get time for everything else in life when you work a 9 to 5...welcome to the real world...surely not!?! I packed on Wednesday, left on Thursday, settled in by Sunday and moved my warehouse studio space into a 3x3m room...don't ask. I now live in suburbia...Stellenbosch and it is quite the change from the rustic slow life I had back in sleepyhollow town Knysna.

I currently spend my day time hours @ 'The Farmer's Daughter', lifestyle showroom and workshop. Handmade goods, from top designers and artists in South Africa- jewellery, pillows, ceramics, fabric bags, belts, objects, ornaments, clothes and raw honey, muesli and even handmade biscuits...I come home every morning! Situated on the corner of Bird and Church street...this showroom has a chic farmstall feel, with a twist of vintage antique. Cosy, homey yet top notch elegance and sophistication.

Proud to be South African, come support our creatives x











No comments:

Post a Comment